1. The material of the contact part is made of SUS316L high quality stainless steel. The inside and outside surfaces of the equipment are parabolic, without any dead angle, which meets the requirements of GMP.
2. Automatic control uses imported electrical accessories, such as Schneider, Siemens and so on.
3. Emulsion tank is equipped with CIP cleaning system to avoid the cumbersome traditional cleaning methods and make the cleaning work easier and more efficient.
4. The emulsifying tank adopts triple mixing system to reduce the sealing links. To keep the whole emulsification process in a vacuum sealed state can not only destroy the bubbles generated during the emulsification of materials, but also avoid unnecessary pollution caused by air entering.
5. Homogenizer adopts advanced technology at present, emulsifying speed is 0-3500r/min, slow mixing speed is 0-80r/min, the homogenizing effect is excellent, and the ideal emulsifying effect can be achieved in 10 minutes.